I get quite excited by his trips because of the goodies he brings back, called "pasalubong". I'm going to have a few items custom made--the difference in price between the dollar and the Philippine peso is pretty staggering. As of this weekend, it's 47.2 Philippine peso=$1 US.
The reason why I'm in need of custom made clothing is plain and simple: when I'm over there, I am PLUS SIZED. My American size is Petite, roughly Size 8, sometimes Size 10. That's how rail thin the women in my home country are... I am considered plus sized.
So there's this great website that I found on multiply.com http://clotheslinemla.multiply.com and a few things I'm eyeing to have made.
The Keyhole Maxi
http://clotheslinemla.multiply.com/photos/album/44/The_Keyhole_Maxi
The Sleeveless Caftan
http://clotheslinemla.multiply.com/photos/album/19/The_Sleeveless_Caftan#22
The Pencil Skirt
http://clotheslinemla.multiply.com/photos/album/22/The_Curvy_Pencil_Skirt#

The Convertible Dress Top
http://clotheslinemla.multiply.com/photos/album/30/The_Convertible_DressTop#
http://clotheslinemla.multiply.com/photos/album/30/The_Convertible_DressTop#38

CLIENT: Karen Tayao
"Here are pictures of me in a couple of styles using the convertible dress I bought from you. I never thought it's possible to look in good in necklines that I originally thought look would good only on slim females :) I love the way the fabric hugs my body and accentuates my curves! Talk about the big, bold and beautiful at its finest! I'm glad I bought the convertible dress, it's like buying several dresses for the price of 1 :) Thanks!"
No comments:
Post a Comment